A lot of factors can go into determining whether you and your ex get back together, but you can do a number of positive things to encourage him or her to reconsider their decision to depart the relationship. Emotions are not set in stone and can change all the time. Sometimes a few simple changes can shift the scales in your favor.
- Wait. Timing is an important factor in repairing and renewing a relationship. If the breakup was less than amicable, it is in your best interest to wait a while before you attempt to contact your ex. Not only does your ex require some time to deal with any anger or resentment left over from the breakup, but you need to come to grips with your new reality. You may still love and need your ex, but you shouldn’t be overwhelmed by those feelings. Desperation is not something any partner ranks as a most attractive quality.
- Do some cardio. Exercise has a wide variety of benefits for anyone who has recently exited a serious relationship. You are probably still wrestling with your anger and sadness that the romance has ended, and doing a few hours of weightlifting or biking can help those feeling recede into the back of your mind. And committing yourself to improving your body gives you something constructive to do that will show you immediate results. This kind of positive feedback is instrumental in a healthy, emotional recovery. Finally, being at your most fit and sexy will only help you keep and intensify any attraction that your ex may feel toward you.
- Make some new friends. Expanding your circle of friends to include those that are close to your ex, can be enormously advantageous when it comes time to ask for a second chance. Most people discuss their dating relationships with their friends, so having someone on your side in these discussions may be enough to convince your ex that you are still right for them. In the meantime, you can gather information about how your ex is feeling and what he/she is doing. In some cases, you may even persuade your new friend to help encourage your ex to give things between you another chance.
- Send your ex a video. Emailing your ex a video of you begging for another try isn’t going to win you many points with them, but if you can entertain them, make them laugh or move them emotionally, you will be helping your cause enormously. If you have changed your physical appearance dramatically, this is an excellent opportunity to showcase those changes. And if you want to present your case for why a second romance would be better than the first, you may wish to do so in a reasoned, interesting way. You may even wish to intersperse photos, songs or videos from the happier moments of your relationship in this new video. Texting them will also help.
- Help your ex out. Extending a helping hand to your ex can pay off big in terms of your relationship. If you know that your ex is having financial difficulties, you may wish to help him/her out. Or if they seem to be banging their head against a wall at work, you may provide them with a contact who can offer them a better job. Doing something that can help them in their lives, communicates that you aren’t only concerned with your own emotional or personal needs, but that you are genuinely interested in your ex’s welfare.
- Tell your ex how you feel. It is surprising how often two people both care about each other, but never make that connection out of fear or social awkwardness. Sometimes all that is necessary to rekindle a romance, is that one of you extend an offer to the other. You only need to request some private time with your ex to honestly explain your feelings and show how a second relationship would be an improvement on the first. You may want to bring a gift to help warm their heart and sweeten their disposition.
Many relationships go through separations in which both parties feel like things aren’t going to work out, but events lead to a reunification. You can’t guarantee that this will always happen, but you can work to maximize your chances.Do you want your ex back? Make sure you watch this video... Do NOT commit one of the 7 deadly mistakes or they might leave you for good... find out how to avoid it here: Click here to check out the video to get your ex back.