Whether your ex wants to be with you again can be a terribly vexing question. The answer lies ultimately with your ex lover, but you can influence that decision considerably by doing a few simple things.
- Send your ex a series of gifts. It may seem like you are buying your ex’s good will and love, and that may be true, but few things can sway someone’s heart like a new book, necklace or car. You may wish to give some careful consideration to what your ex is most likely to enjoy and appreciate. If you can’t seem to decide, take a number of presents to send over a period of time. Be sure to attach a friendly or flirty message.
- Ask your friends for help. You may wish to call in as many favors as you can to convince your ex that you are still right for them. Your friends can intervene on your behalf with your ex, telling them of how much you want to be with them, how much you have changed and what your hopes are for a second romance. If you and your ex are not communicating, then a third party may act as an intermediary or help bring the two of you together through a social gathering.
- Write a song and record it. If you have any musical talent, it can be an extremely attractive talent. Writing and performing a song has been a time honored tradition to woo someone, and with the advent of the internet it no longer requires you to perform it to your ex’s neighbors as well. Taping the song in audio or video format and emailing it can be just the thing that convinces them that you are still deeply in love and committed to them.
- Get your ex a pet. A puppy or kitten can be an undeniable gift that helps bridge the gulf between the two of you. By becoming surrogate parents to a young animal, it should help cultivate a closer relationship between the two of you. It should also smooth out any differences, as few people want to upset a young puppy by starting an argument in its vicinity. And if you ever need an excuse to see your ex, you can just drop by and say you missed little Rover.
- Lavish your ex with a tropical vacation. Presenting your ex with a week long stay in a romantic getaway can do wonders for your chances of getting back together. Although some care may be necessary when arranging living quarters, you can probably convince your ex that some intimacy is appropriate while you are wining and dining them. If your ex is reluctant to go, you may wish to make the opportunity as festive as possible. A rented musical group that plays native music or performs a dance found in the vacation spot may soften your ex’s resistance.
- Get your ex a new job. If you have the opportunity, you may wish to help your ex get a big job promotion or land a big contract. Because so many of us put so much importance on our careers, any assistance in that area of our lives is received enormous gratitude. Furthermore, because this kind of help is completely external to the relationship, your ex will know that you are putting their best interests first, which can be enormously romantic.
- Propose marriage. In some cases, the proposition of a formal commitment is enough to convince your ex that you are serious about being with them. Obviously this is a huge step in any relationship, and careful consideration is required, but if you truly love this person, a marriage proposal may do the trick.
- Open up to them. If you think that your ex doesn’t quite understand how you feel about them, then a frank discussion may be all that you need to convince them a second chance could work out. They may find the honesty refreshing and respond positively just out of a desire to reward your vulnerability. Be sure to look your best and discuss these things without too much crying or begging.
Every relationship reaches a fork in the road, where it either grows or it ends. Fortunately a breakup doesn’t have to be the end of the road, as long as you are willing to work and take some risks to revive it.Do you want your ex back? Make sure you watch this video... Do NOT commit one of the 7 deadly mistakes or they might leave you for good... find out how to avoid it here: Click here to check out the video to get your ex back.