Some relationships were meant to last while some were just meant to end. It is just a matter of knowing which relationship is for keeps and which one is doomed for failure. Sometimes, you already know that there is something wrong with the relationship yet you fail to admit to yourself that it is bound for a break up. Sometimes you tend to deny the fact that it is over. Worse is, sometimes, you don’t even know the signs that the relationship is bound to end. You are clueless and unaware that you are about to deal with a broken heart.
There are signs that you can look at to determine whether your relationship is over or is going that direction. It is better to be aware of these signs so as you can have a chance to do what needs to be done to salvage the relationship from ending. It is also important to know these signs so as you will not be dumped and would not have to deal with heartache or a bad break up or bitterness.
- There is no more spark. The spark is important to a relationship. It is a feeling or state that cannot be described merely in words. You know that you just click. The spark is what keeps you attracted to each other. It defines the line between friendship and a romantic relationship. When the spark is gone, the relationship just becomes a drag, some sort of a routine that you have to deal with every single day of your life together. It is actually not healthy to stay in a relationship in this kind of situation.
- You feel that there is a wall or a gap between you and your partner. A partner that somehow becomes distant to the other may have already lost his or her interest in the relationship for some apparent reason. Reasons may vary from being attracted to someone else, priorities may have change, or you have grown apart already. It would be very hard to communicate when the relationship is in this stage. Feelings cannot be expressed clearly, emotions are suppressed, thus leaving both of you frustrated and disappointed and hurt.
- The arguments never stop. It is but normal for partners to argue about different things. The two of you are still different individuals in the first place. You may have common interests but still, you are two different people from two different backgrounds and values. Arguments are inevitable. However, if the argument does not stop and you feel like the problems are never fixed, then it is a sign that it has to end! You are no longer on the same page and the more you push to be together, the harder it becomes, the more you will argue with each other. It is very unhealthy for two people to stay in a relationship when there is constant arguing. It may ruin your confidence and you may lose your pride.
- Your partner no longer respects you. Respect is earned however, if you’ve lost respect for someone, it would be very hard to get it back. If it comes to the point that you feel humiliated by your partner, or your partner does not treat you right anymore, then wake up. It’s time you walk a different direction.
- There is no more intimacy. During the first few months of the relationship, you feel like you are his or her world. You are always together, you kiss each other, you hug all the time, it’s just like you are on cloud nine. But when that intimacy is gone, and your partner all of a sudden becomes cold to you, then there is a big problem. It is either you try to figure out what the problem is and solve it but if you cannot solve it any further, then it’s time.
- The love is gone. You would know that the person no longer loves you, you would feel it. The hugs feel different, the kiss feels weird, the look in your partner’s eyes is gone. Everything just seems to be different. And if the love is gone, what is the reason for the relationship to continue? You would start arguing, hiding things from each other, cheating may even happen. You are exposing yourself from further pain and damage in self-confidence.
These are just some signs when to end a relationship. Sometimes, when these signs are present, the relationship can still continue if you try to fix it and your partner commits to helping you in fixing it. However, most of the time, these signs mean that there is a break up about to happen. Know these signs to avoid being hurt too much.Do you want your ex back? Make sure you watch this video... Do NOT commit one of the 7 deadly mistakes or they might leave you for good... find out how to avoid it here: Click here to check out the video to get your ex back.