Stubbornness can carry you through some terrible times. If you have just gone through a breakup, but you are determined to patch things up, sheer force of will may get your lover back in your arms. You will need to show some perseverance, because convincing your ex that you are right together will take some work.
- Send a letter. Sit down, pick up a pen and write down your thoughts on paper. Then let it sit for a couple days. Rewrite it a few more times. You will need to start off with an apology. Don’t go into details about what you did wrong; you don’t want to open up old wounds. Just say you are sorry about how things ended. Then write a few short paragraphs about how compatible you two are and how things would be better next time. Keep the first few letters short; you don’t want a long, emotional message. Give her some time to respond.
- Drop off some gifts. Buy some small things that should make your ex feel like you still care about them. If you can find something that evokes some happy memories, that would be best. Send or drop these off one a week or so. Gradually make the presents more flashy or meaningful. Remember to attach a short note that communicates your affection.
- Get your ex a puppy or kitten. Even if your ex isn’t a pet person, they will have difficulty saying no to a cuddly, adorable pup or kitty. A pet is a great way to continue to remain in each other’s lives. Offer to take care of it when they leave town and ask if you can visit it often. If they can’t take care of a pet, you should take care of it yourself, but say that it is still really your ex’ pet. That way they will have a good reason to visit it–and you.
- Send a video. In one of your emails to your ex, you should attach a video composed by you. Like a letter, you should begin by apologizing how your relationship ended. Then creatively describe how much you still have to offer your ex. You may wish to interpose some photos from your relationship. Put in a nice, sweet soundtrack. Avoid merely reading out a letter you have written.
- Hire some professional advisors. If you have issues that contributed to the breakup–and everyone does–then hire a life coach or seek advice from a therapist to work on them with you. State from the get go that you are working to improve as a partner to your ex. That way the professional will know to tailor your regimen to improving those aspects of your life. Devise a concrete strategy, with milestones on a regular schedule, to combat your problem issues.
- Relax. With all the work you are doing on yourself, you need to remember to take time to decompress. The easiest way to let off some steam is to go out with some friends and get hammered. Alcohol is a great way to loosen up. Don’t overindulge though. Remember alcohol is a depressant, so use it to have fun, but don’t make it the reason to go out.
- Ask your ex for coffee. Dress your best and exercise your best behavior. When you meet your ex for the first time, you want to look and be your best. Don’t get too deep into your relationship issues. Instead, focus on just making him/her comfortable being with you again.
- Call. After your meeting, continue to make contact them. Gradually work your way back into their lives. Don’t make any romantic overtures. Instead, focus on being a fun, casual friend. Be a supportive, encouraging and loyal companion, and you will have no problem eventually convincing your ex that you are the best possible partner for them.
Coming back from a breakup is difficult but not impossible. Every day couples reunite after even the most venomous breakups. You will have to be willing to be honest with yourself about your problems. You will have to work on those problems and show your ex that you can be a better person, but he/she will recognize your hard work and your virtues. The relationship you desire is only a few steps away, if you are willing to sacrifice for it.Do you want your ex back? Make sure you watch this video... Do NOT commit one of the 7 deadly mistakes or they might leave you for good... find out how to avoid it here: Click here to check out the video to get your ex back.