There are good ways and bad ways to go about convincing an ex-girlfriend or ex-boyfriend that you are the right one to be romantically involved with. Avoid the old cliches like begging, crying or flirting. It takes some hard work, patience and strategizing to make someone, who has already rejected you once, take you back, but these techniques help couples reunite every day.
- Workouts. Getting in peak physical condition will do a number of very important things for you. First, it will get you out of bed. Most people who have been dumped exhibit the classic post-breakup blues. So exercising will help you combat the sorrow and grief, by first getting you out of that emotional tailspin. Physical exertion also induces the body to produce mood elevating chemicals called endorphins. These hormones act on the pleasure centers of your brain, causing you to feel better emotionally. Secondly, looking good physically will make you more attractive to your ex. Most people are attracted to the outside no matter how much they may try to deny it. Losing some flab and getting toned will produce that animal attraction in your ex.
- Maximize your good looks. Not everyone can be a runway model, but you can do things that will make you look your best. You should visit a pricey beauty salon and get a decent haircut. Then head to your favorite online or brick-and-mortar boutique and improve your wardrobe. Choose something that will accentuate your best features, but isn’t too showy. You want to look your best, without becoming clownish. If you have the money for it and are willing to endure the pain, you may even choose to get some plastic surgery. It is wise to get some honest advice from others about what is best for your looks. You should probably consult with more than surgeon. And don’t use cosmetic surgery be a prop for you. You should only get it if it will improve your looks, not to soothe your insecurity.
- Discuss your relationship problems. If you have sage, wise friends whom you trust, you can seek dating advice from them. But I recommend seeing a professional couples therapist or a psychoanalyst. You may not have your lover with you through your therapy, but you can address your own issues. Getting professional advice can vastly improve your chances for getting back together AND staying together, which is the ultimate goal. A therapist can bring to bear his training and experience in providing an honest appraisal of your flaws and strengths. Then the two of you can devise a strategy to minimize your weaknesses and maximize your strengths as you try to get your ex back.
- Start dating. This may be a surprising suggestion, considering you want to get your old flame back, but dating other people during the interim has a number of benefits. First, it will get your mind off of your ex. You have probably spent too much time thinking about them and cutting loose will help you relax. More importantly, having someone else like and desire you will build up your self-confidence, which is vital when trying to persuade anyone, especially an ex-lover. Finally, once your ex discovers you have already moved on, it could inspire them to take more interest in you, out of curiosity or jealousy.
- Get some allies. You don’t have to do this all alone. Not only should you seek encouragement and advice from your friends, but you should try to get some from your ex’s friends as well. Having allies inside his/her inner circle can pay major dividends in the long run. Not only will you have someone voicing some support for you, but you may be able to get inside information from them. And if you are wily enough, you may be able to disseminate some true or false information about yourself to your ex through this person.
Dating can be a lot like fighting a war. There are victories and defeats. Sometimes you have the advantage and other times, your opponent does. And just like in a war, being smarter and more determined can take you a long way towards your ultimate goal.Do you want your ex back? Make sure you watch this video... Do NOT commit one of the 7 deadly mistakes or they might leave you for good... find out how to avoid it here: Click here to check out the video to get your ex back.